Company PVA Plastic-Valve-Fittings GmbH founded in 1966 in Willich-Neersen. The company was formed as part of his takeover
from the Carl Aug. Rothstein company in Düsseldorf, which had been equipping toilet cisterns with patented, self-closing flush valves since 1938.
He was looking for an experienced valve manufacturer that could manufacture the valves for his invention "automatic poultry waterer".
These have been patented and sold worldwide. Furthermore, millions of float valves were made of brass and plastic components
supplied to the sanitary industry and the agricultural sector as well as to many other economic sectors.
The patented PVA small float valves were the next step in developing and producing valve solutions for the market.